Life Cycle Analysis Services
What can you expect from us?
You can count on us to support you implement the Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) methodology, covered by ISO 14040 and 14044 standards, the most credible and widely methodology used to measure and assess the actual environmental impacts generated over a product/service life cycle.
How can we add value to your project?
Based on our experience, we can bring to your project specialized expertise in several application such as:
- Eco-design and product development and improvement
- Comparison of product from their environmental impact perspective
- Responsible and credible green marketing
- Development of products and services for the Circular Economy and measurement of their environmental benefits
- Environmental impacts management in organisations and support of decision making
- Strategic planning
Our R&D specialized team could add value to your project in the following areas: determination of the environmental performance of products and services; identification of critical stages that may highly contribute to environmental impacts; acquisition of reliable and comparable environmental information; quantification of environmental benefits achieved through Circular Economy strategies; determination of Carbon Footprint and Water Footprint.