Under IPN’s management system for accredited laboratories (SG-LA), and with reference to the norm NP EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018, LED&MAT and LABGEO laboratories have the following quality policy:
- The board of IPN is committed to guarantee impartiality and independence, good professional practices and the quality of services provided to its customers as well as the search for the continuous improvement of its services.
- The constant duty towards establishing the needs of our customers and the development of services in accordance with these requirements. The constant concern with the needs of our customers and the development of services according to those needs.
- Full compliance with the requirements of the accreditation reference NP EN ISO/IEC 17025: 2018, IPAC requirements and other applicable legal requirements.
- The requirement that all employees who are within the scope of accreditation are properly familiar with the management system documentation and apply the policies and procedures in the implementation of their work.
- The development, motivation and performance improvement of its employees and the establishment of partnership relations with all stakeholders.
The Quality Policy is based on the general objectives of the SG-LA of a commitment to impartiality and independence of operation, with the continuous development of the competencies of its employees and with the consistent functioning of the laboratories.