Considering the Laboratory Management System in the scope of accreditation, and having as reference the NP EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 standard, the laboratories LED&MAT, LABGEO and FITOLAB have as quality policy:
- The Management of the Pedro Nunes Institute (IPN) commitment to ensure impartiality and independence, good professional practices and the quality of services provided to its clients as well as the demand for the continuous improvement of its services
- The continuous focus in the needs of our customers and the development of services according to these needs
- Full compliance with the requirements of the NP EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 accreditation framework, IPAC requirements and other applicable legal requirements
- All employees covered by the accreditation are familiar with the Documentation of the Management System and do apply the policies and procedures when performing their work
- The development, motivation and performance improvement of its employees and establishing partnerships with relevant stakeholders
The Quality Policy is based on the general objectives of the Management System of commitment to impartiality and independence of action, the continuous development of the competencies of its employees and the consistent functioning of laboratories.