Services provided to companies and public bodies leverage the expertise and know-how of the lab, namely:
- Design, development and integration of technological solutions
- National and international consortium partnerships for R&D projects
- Support with applying for national and European funding applications and programmes
- Technological research and innovation strategies
- Network consulting and auditing
These competences support the ability to act in different technological areas such as mobile and ubiquitous computing, information systems, internet technology, databases, communications engineering, network security and reliability, among others.
For project management and development purposes, LIS uses a set of specialised software tools, a private cloud and a modern, up-to-date computer equipment park.