It's constituted by training actions and/or consulting developed according to the needs of the companies.
Tailor-made training considers a prior needs diagnosis. In this way, the training and/or consultancy to be developed are aligned with the company's strategy/objectives.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Holding meetings to gather information
- Analysis of the current context/comparison with the goals to be achieved
- Identification of the themes to be developed
- Preparation of an action plan (training and/or consultancy)
- Carrying out training/consultancy training actions
- Constant evaluation and follow-up in order to identify potential deviations
- Final evaluation and presentation of results
The IPN offers this type of training through:
Funded projects: SME training
Or through the provision of services performed by the Training Department.