para a versão em português.
IPN’s Automatics and Systems Lab (LAS) is looking for candidates for the position of Project Manager for TEF-Health,
an Horizon Europe and National Testbed project for promoting piloting and increasing the maturity of Medical Devices with AI/Robotics.
LAS is a reference in the development of applied technology for telehealth, specifically in telerehabilitation and robotic medicine applications. Leveraging its expertise, the lab is engaged in the creation of Testing and Experimentation Facilities for Health AI and Robotics, a Horizon Europe project aimed at establishing a world-class reference testing and experimentation facility for Robotics and AI solutions in the healthcare sector.
This state-of-the-art facility will enable real-world testing and experimentation of new solutions, merging both authentic healthcare environments and controlled laboratory settings. Its overarching mission includes defining rigorous evaluation protocols, developing innovative evaluation tools, and ensuring the conformity of smart devices, all to provide a dependable and credible resource for advancing cutting-edge technologies. Ultimately, TEF-Health, as this facility is known, aspires to lead the way in AI and Robotics solutions testing within the healthcare domain.
- Coordinating at national level the HE and IAPMEI Project;
- Coordination of internal and external project resources;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and the project team, providing periodic feedback on the status of the project and any need for adjustments to the schedule, scope or budget;
- Keeping up-to-date project records and reporting, as often as necessary, to stakeholders and funding entities;
- Collaborating in the Business Development, including management of marketing campaigns for the European market;
- Providing technical expertise and support to other team members and stakeholders on engineering, technology, and healthcare-related matters;
- Communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment and timely completion of project deliverables;
- Managing and prioritising multiple tasks and responsibilities with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability for achieving objectives and results;
- Identifying potential risks and challenges that may impact the project's success and proposing strategies to mitigate or address them;
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and conferences to present project results and findings, share knowledge, and build professional networks;
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends, technologies, and regulations in the field of AI, Robotics, and healthcare to ensure the project's success and competitiveness.
- Opportunity to work on international projects in all stages;
- Continuous training aligned with profile to develop new skills;
- Opportunity for internal growth and advancement within the organisation;
- A young and dynamic team that promotes a friendly work environment;
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Possibility of gaining international experience;
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects that have a real impact on society.
- Master's degree in Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Health Economics, Medical Physics, Medical Technology, or a related field with a strong background in technology and healthcare. Alternatively, a degree in a health-related field such as Medicine or Nursing with a substantial focus on technology and healthcare may also be considered;
- Proficiency in English;
- Experience in the field of ICT for health and well-being.
- Experience as a project manager for at least 3 years;
- Training in project management methodologies.
- Basic knowledge of AI and Robotics;
- Understanding of the Medtech and digital health value-chain and market access in Europe.
- Ability to work autonomously and with a focus on objectives and results;
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability for achieving objectives and meeting deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a team, including a diverse range of professionals from different backgrounds and expertise;
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills to identify potential risks and challenges and propose effective solutions;
- Adaptability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with changing priorities and requirements;
- Positive attitude, self-motivation, and willingness to learn and improve;
- Attention to detail and a commitment to high-quality work.
Send your application by 24 November 2023
using the reference IPN/LAS/2023/CON14.