Ineo start, an acceleration programme for technology-based ideas or projects, returns for its 11th edition. Sign up until 27 September at https://start.ineo.pt
Instituto Pedro Nunes (IPN) will help business ideas from projects based on cutting-edge research to reach the market through this programme.
During 4 weeks participants will have access to workshops, training, mentors and experts. The workshop's themes are: funding, business modelling, markets and marketing, sales and distribution, Intellectual Property and go-to-market strategy. This is a programme designed to support business structuring, extend networking and identify funding opportunities. At the end of the programme there is a Demo Day with the presentation of startups and participating projects to an audience of guests, including investors.
ineo start is aimed at early stage projects, composed of teams from non-business entities of the R&I system in the Centre Region, such as Higher Education Institutions, University and Polytechnic, Technology Transfer and Valorization Centres, Technology Centres and Science and Technology Parks.
This programme will take place during the month of October
on days 4, 11, 18 and 25
, at the premises of Instituto Pedro Nunes.
ineo start over the past 10 editions brought together more than 900 participants who formed 124 teams.
INEO start has the following objectives:
- Support in the business idea development and construction of a business model
- Facilitate the search for financing
- Identify potential clients
- Strengthen partnerships with scientists and/or research centres
- Access corporate partners
- Promote the connection between entrepreneurs and mentors
- Promote partnerships between entrepreneurs and corporate, investors and alumni
- Share experiences and peer-to-peer learning
- Promote the ecosystem of intelligent innovation
- Enhance the valorisation and transfer of knowledge and results of R&D activities to the regional economy.
- Enhance the economic value of intelligent innovation in the Centre Region
- Contribute to the creation of an articulated system between Science, Technology and Companies for the Centre Region
- Contribute to the growth of the Regional Ecosystem for Intelligent Innovation
- Increase the connection between the main innovation stakeholders: University and Polytechnic Institutions, Entrepreneurs, Companies, Investors and the State