The system main features are the following:
1. Monitoring abiotic parameters;
2. Smart actuators to remotely or automatically control irrigation systems, fertilizers or others;
3. Modular system with the capacity to replace, add or remove sensor modules without stopping or shutting down the system (hot swapping);
4. Very scalable system that enables an automatic integration of new sensors and end nodes in the wireless network.
It is an easy installation and re-installation wireless solution, with maintenance free for battery replacement (using small solar panels).
IWSENSE brings innovation and efficiency to crop management, through its functionalities:
- Information management system optimization of the crop;
- Optimization of the remote monitoring system for abiotic factors, based in Wireless Sensor Network.
It is a modular system, scalable, with low impact in crop handling, rechargeable using solar energy.