The "Região de Coimbra, Empreende +" is a co-promoted project, bringing together in the promoting consortium the Comunidade Intermunicipal da Região de Coimbra and the IPN Incubadora. The project aims to promote creative and innovative entrepreneurship in the Coimbra Region, in a transversal way, through the operationalization of a set of initiatives that enhance the emergence of new technology-based business initiatives for the commercialization of products, technologies and/or services.
Empower a network of local interface agents and implement a concerted set of actions, aiming, in the biennium 2021-2022, to stimulate the entrepreneurial potential and local innovation in the Coimbra Region, by supporting new business initiatives or start-ups (Start-ups up to 2 years old) to enhance their chances of success in the market.
1) Identification, sensitization and training of a network of 40 local technicians of interface and prospection in the field of support to entrepreneurship intensive in knowledge and creativity, covering the 19 municipalities of Coimbra Region;
2) To diagnose and characterize the entrepreneurial potential of the territory and concrete opportunities/needs for investment and innovation, producing structured knowledge with free and shared access;
3) To raise awareness of 200 potential entrepreneurs on the subject of entrepreneurship and self-employment as a means of personal and professional fulfillment in the Coimbra Region (awareness and creativity workshops in each municipality);
4) Identification of 80 new business ideas/initiatives (for participation in the B-Learning course, detected via workshops and prospectors network and general communication actions of the project);
5) Develop 2 cycles of capacity building/training actions, coaching/mentoring and specialized and individualized technical consultancy aiming at assessing the feasibility of implementing 40 new companies (20 + 20 per cycle) (B-Learning Course, Entrepreneurship Scholarships, specialized and tailor-made consultancy for each project);
6) Support to the creation of 30 new enterprises in knowledge/technology intensive activities and cultural and creative industries, up to 6 months after the conclusion of the project.