To specify a methodology of joint intervention for the constitution of a unique ecosystem in the Euroace region favorable to entrepreneurship and the acceleration of business projects based on knowledge. Development and promotion of a culture of entrepreneurship among university students of last degree, students of higher cycles of business training and graduates, giving also attention to the gender gap in young entrepreneurship, betting on converting the Euroace space into a retention pole, development and attraction of young talent.The project will connect the Euroace ecosystem of entrepreneurship with international reference centers betting on the creation of companies based on knowledge and research.
Promotion of a debate on the "status quo" of the Euroace space in relation to young entrepreneurship. This debate will help to improve the conditions for the creation of new initiatives. At the end of the project, the Territorial Needs for young entrepreneurship based on knowledge will have been identified. On the other hand, contrasted methods of intervention will be obtained. Obtaining a unique model for early detection of young entrepreneurship based on knowledge, identification of groups and lines of research that support the generation of business projects promoted by young entrepreneurs. Implementation of acceleration programs according to a joint methodology and creation of Teaching contents.
• Specification of a joint intervention methodology for the constitution of a unique ecosystem in the favorable EUROACE region to entrepreneurship and acceleration of knowledge-based business projects.
• Development and promotion of an entrepreneurship culture among young university finalists, students of higher vocational training cycles and graduates, also paying attention to gender disparities in youth entrepreneurship.
• Betting on the transformation of the EUROACE space in a pole of retention, development and attraction of young talent.
• Connection of the EUROACE entrepreneurship ecosystem with international reference hubs.
ACTIVITY 1: Promotion of a reflection on the status quo of the EUROACE Space in relation to knowledge-based youth entrepreneurship and for determination of a working methodology in the project.
ACTIVITY 2: Activating the discovery of embryonic business ideas originated by young people and based on knowledge generation.
ACTIVITY 3: Move to action by developing activities for the generation of knowledge-based business projects originated by talented young people.
ACTIVITY 4: Creation of the habit of generating business projects based on knowledge and originated by talented young people.
ACTIVITY 5. Project Management and Coordination
ACTIVITY 6. Project Communication
Expected / Achieved Results:
- C001 - Companies that received aid: 600
- E002 - Business Development Services Developed or Supported: 60