Action-Training for SMEs project it’s framed within the Company’s Incentive System in the area of Qualification and Internationalization of COMPETE 2020, developing efforts to support and raise competences of Owners and Managers to reorganize and improve Management Skills, as well as Organization’s employees.
The main objective of the Action-Training for SMEs project was:
• Improve the specific qualification of employees in relevant domains to Inovation strategy, Internationalization and Company’s Modernization;
• Improve the Company’s Management Skills to start Change and Inovation Processes;
• Promote awareness actions to the Change process in Companys, promoting sharing of good practices;
• SMEs supported in training programs - action: 41;
• Workers supported in training actions in a business context: 304;
• Workers who consider themselves more apt for innovation and management after attending the training: 90%;
• Companies implementing organizational change plans associated with training in the total of companies: 90%.
• SMEs supported in training programs - action: 36;
• Workers supported in business-related training: 311;
• Workers who consider themselves more apt for innovation and management after attending the training: 100%;
• Companies that implement organizational change plans associated with training in all the companies: 100%.