Space Summer School
Exploring the World using Space!
- How does space contribute to our daily lives?
- How can we use Earth Observation data to learn about the seas and oceans?
- Why do unmanned vessels need communication systems, navigation and Earth Observation services and associated information to navigate the seas autonomously?
- Can space technology contribute to the monitoring and analysis of ecosystems, the assessment and study of biodiversity and wildlife, and thus contribute to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals?
- What opportunities and added value can nano and small satellites generate?
- And what about space debris, what can we do about the dangers it poses?
These are some of the questions that can be clarified in the IPN Space Summer School. Higher education students, researchers from the National Scientific and Technological System (SCTN) and entrepreneurs are challenged to think of a product and/or service based on a space technology.
The IPN Space Summer School is a summer school dedicated to attract students, researchers and entrepreneurs to explore the space economy.
Since 2015 that IPN seeks people with motivation and curiosity to know and propose ideas on how space can improve our daily lives, creating innovative services or products that incorporate space assets!
Space Summer School includes a diversified programme of activities that combines the sharing of knowledge, contact with people, entities and companies linked to space; challenges to generate business ideas; experiences, gifts and prizes! All this in a stimulating environment and with good mood. It's 4 days full of space!
Get to know all the editions below.