para a versão em português.
The Laboratory for Automatics and Systems (LAS) is looking for a Robotics Engineer who wants to work on cutting-edge projects that push the boundaries of medical robotics technology and become responsible for designing, developing, and implementing robotic systems and solutions that solve complex problems.
One of the current challenges is to develop an autonomous robotic system as a support tool for physicians performing abdominal tele-ultrasound scans. The technological challenges include topics related to telemanipulation, co-manipulation and autonomous operation.
- Design, develop, and test robotic systems and components;
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary partners to define project requirements and specifications;
- Conduct applied research and analysis to identify innovative solutions and emerging technologies in the field of robotics;
- Prototype, build, and optimize robotic systems;
- Pilot in lab and real-life environment.
- Master degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering with specialization in Automation or Computers, or Mechanical Engineering, or Biomedical Engineering or similar;
- Fundamental knowledge in robotics (e.g., kinematics, control, real-time systems);
- Experience in C/C++, Python programming;
- Fundamental knowledge about ROS;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Professional experience >2 years;
- Knowledge about Artificial Intelligence (e.g. Neural Networks, Heuristic Methods, Probabilistic Methods);
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering concepts (e.g. MBSE);
- Fundamental knowledge about OpenVino, TensorFlow;
- Experience in systems integration.
- Autonomy and orientation towards objectives and results;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Good communication skills;
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
- Employment contract;
- Wage range negotiable according to the level of experience;
- Continuous training aligned with profile;
- Opportunity for internal growth according to demonstrated skills;
- Integration in a young and dynamic team that promotes a friendly environment of respect, trust, transparency and informality;
- Be engaged in international projects in all stages (from planning to execution);
- Possibility of international experience;
- Integration in a recognized institution;
- Opportunity to apply previous knowledge and experience.
Send your application by September 29, 2023
with reference IPN/LAS/2023/CON11 to firstname.lastname@example.org