para a versão em português.
Instituto Pedro Nunes (IPN) is looking for a Legal Officer
to join the team of the Legal and Intellectual Property Department.
- Responsibility for managing the Privacy/Data Protection interface within the institution;
- Supporting the day-to-day management of the legal side of the organisation's Human Resources;
- Transversal support in legal matters;
- Monitoring relevant legislative changes;
- Collaboration in initiatives that contribute to the promotion and valorisation of the Legal and Intellectual Property Department.
- Integration and participation in the tasks of the Legal and Intellectual Property Department;
- Ongoing training in line with duties;
- Hours: working days from 9am to 6pm, with the possibility of adopting a hybrid face-to-face/remote model.
- Law degree;
- Computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel) and the use of online communication tools;
- Advanced knowledge of English.
- Minimum of 2 years' professional experience;
- Training and specific experience in the areas of Data Protection and Privacy and Labour Law will be valued.
- Teamwork and autonomy;
- Proactivity and perseverance;
- Attention to detail and professional judgement;
- Critical thinking.
Send your application by 15 September 2023