If you like space challenges, Instituto Pedro Nunes is looking for a Senior Innovation Manager for the VCI - ESA Space Solutions Portugal (ESA SS PT) team, to manage projects funded and carried out by VCI - ESA SS PT, from conception, planning, application/proposal, implementation/dynamisation, monitoring, evaluation, namely in the scope of the RRP Mobilising Agendas.
You must have:
- Carrying out technical activities, event organisation, training management, communication and dissemination, consultancy and support to entrepreneurs and startups and other activities/initiatives boosted by VCI - ESA SS PT, with hierarchical supervision and in articulation with the remaining team.
- Pre-Bologna or Bologna Master degree, preferably in a scientific area that qualifies for technical intervention in the area of space, for example, Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Physics, Physics, Astrophysics and Mathematics;
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience, with curricular/professional internship carried out in an organisational context;
- Minimum of 1 year of previous experience in the technology sector, technology transfer, business development and project management;
- Technology transfer skills, design and management of technological or scientific projects, budget management, teamwork, public speaking, creativity, initiative, autonomy, responsibility, critical thinking, adaptability.
We expect you to:
- Availability to travel;
- PMP Certification (preferential);
- High level of English (spoken and written).
- Know how to work in a team and autonomously, with a desire to contribute to scientific and technological progress and development in Portugal, and contribute to the enrichment of the link between science/technology and industry in Portugal, Europe and the World.
Deadline for applications: 7 December 2022.
Applications: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the reference IPN/VCI/PRR.