The Laboratory for Automatics and Systems (LAS) is looking for candidates who want to embrace the challenge of developing new technological solutions for digital healthcare in the scope of current ongoing RTD projects, like ARGUS. ARGUS aims to develop an autonomous robotic system as a support tool for physicians performing abdominal tele-ultrasound scans. The technological challenges include topics related to telemanipulation, co-manipulation and autonomous operation.
- Master degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering with specialization in Automation or Computers, or similar;
- Fundamental knowledge in robotics (e.g., kinematics, control, real-time systems);
- Experience in C/C++, Python programming;
- Fundamental knowledge about ROS;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Professional experience >2 years;
- Knowledge about Artificial Intelligence (e.g. Neural Networks, Heuristic Methods, Probabilistic Methods);
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering concepts (e.g. MBSE);
- Fundamental knowledge about OpenVino, TensorFlow;
- Experience in systems integration.
- Autonomy and orientation towards objectives and results;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Good communication skills;
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
- Employment contract;
- Wage range negotiable according to the level of experience;
- Continuous training aligned with profile;
- Opportunity for internal growth according to demonstrated skills;
- Integration in a young and dynamic team that promotes a friendly environment of respect, trust, transparency and informality;
- Be engaged in international projects in all stages (from planning to execution);
- Possibility of international experience;
- Integration in a recognized institution;
- Opportunity to apply previous knowledge and experience.
Applications by 28 October 2022
using reference IPN/LAS/2022/CON19.