The Laboratory for Automatics and Systems is looking for candidates to join their team within the scope of the FaceRehab and ORACIA projects.
What we offer
- Employment contract;
- Wage range negotiable according to the level of experience;
- Continuous training aligned with profile;
- Opportunity for internal growth according to demonstrated skills;
- Integration in a young and dynamic team that promotes a friendly environment of respect, trust, transparency and informality;
- Be engaged in international projects in all stages (from planning to execution);
- Possibility of international experience;
- Integration in a recognized institution;
- Opportunity to apply previous knowledge and experience;
What we are looking for
- Master's degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering (Computers, Telecommunications, Automation) or similar;
- Experience in developing prototypes related to: Automatic Speech Recognition, Audio Processing, Natural Language Processing;
- Experience in C/C++, Python programming;
- Good knowledge of technical English;
- Autonomy and orientation towards objectives and results;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Good communication skills;
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
- Over 2 years of professional experience;
- Knowledge about Artificial Intelligence (e.g. Neural Networks, Heuristic Methods, Probabilistic Methods);
- Fundamental knowledge about tools for integration of 3D models in digital applications (e.g. Blender, Unity);
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering concepts (e.g. MBSE);
- Fundamental knowledge about OpenVino, TensorFlow, ROS;
- Experience in systems integration.
Applications can be submitted until 30-09-2022, through firstname.lastname@example.org
, using reference IPN/LAS/2022/CON18.