Our Laboratory for Automatics and Systems is looking for candidates to reinforce its team in the administrative, financial and quality control area
What we offer
- Work contract;
- Continuous/Ongoing training aligned with the job and person;
- Profissional growing opportunity according to the demonstrated abilities;
- Integration in a young and dynamic team that promotes a friendly, respectable, reliable, transparent, informal environment;
- Possibility of international experience;
- Integration in a renowned institution;
- Opportunity to apply prior acquired knowledge and experiences.
- Guarantee of the laboratory’s proper functioning and daily tasks;
- Help project managers and the laboratory’s board in financial management, planning and reporting and administrative management;
- Cooperation with the rest of the institution's departments (accounting, treasury, human resources, among others);
- Help planning, coordinating and controlling effectively and responsibly of the administrative processes within the scope of the laboratory;
- Internal communication for the laboratory’s team.
What we are looking for
- Master’s ou Bachelor’s Degree in Economy, Business or similar;
- Experience in administrative support, financial reporting and human resources’ management;
- Experience in financial management of innovation projects (H2020, P2020, Interreg, among others);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Verified skills in the English language, both spoken and written (TOEFL or equivalent);
- Preferred experience in quality management systems;
- Ability to establish interpersonal/communication relationships;
- Autonomous/Independent and objective oriented;
- Big sense of responsibility and organizational skills;
- Enjoy teamwork.
Applications can be sent by the 31st of July
, using the reference referência IPN/LAS/2022/CON10.