Instituto Pedro Nunes is promoting the 1st edition of the training "Horizon Europe - from the proposal to the project completion
". This online training runs from March 31st to April 6th, 2022.
Registration until March 25
through the form
or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone 239 700 904/ 910 / 911
What are you going to learn?
- How to make a strategical approach to proposal writing, minding the need or technology, and comparing correctly your own idea with the call;
- To acknowledge the basic structure of the call, identifying the partners you need, and the steps you should take in order to succeed;
- How to successfully write the proposal using the proper methodology, and producing clear objectives, outcomes & impacts;
- How to observe good practices drafting the consortium agreement;
- How to plan ahead the Coordination and Management of project activities, using typical set up of tools and structured approaches;
- How to ensure correct project execution: planification, supervision and control of project tasks;
- How to recognize the key features of successful partnerships, correctly setting milestones, deliverables, and setting up useful communication tools;
- How to produce a well-designed comunication & dissemination plan, and organize the record keeping;
- How to properly manage Horizon Europe Projects in a financial perspective, acknowledging eligibility rules, cost categories, and accounting rules;
- How to manage payments and amendments to you project;
- How to correctly implement continuous and periodical reports;
- How the projects are assessed and audited by European Comission;
- How to access and navigate the EC participant portal website.
The training will be conducted by Marco Liviantoni and Lola Ibáñez de Aldecoa. 22 hours of certified professional training (DGERT) are foreseen.
Please see the complete Training Programme in the annex.
IPN is a certified training entity by DGERT (2376-2016). At the end of this training course, all participants will receive a Training Certificate.